There’s one thing you can’t find at GGEC: Boredom!
GGEC is a dynamic and fast-growing organization. Our team is very passionate about sustainability, and our motto is “do well and do good”.
As we embark on an exciting phase of growth, we are in search of a creative, self-driven and result oriented individual to fill the sales & marketing specialist role. If you have these qualities and want to make difference to society and environment through your work, then please send us your resume today!
POSITION: SALES & MARKETING SPECIALIST
Reporting to the Director, the Sales & Marketing Specialist is required to assist the team with sales & marketing supports. He/she will play an important role to support the growth of business. He/she shall take ownership and be responsible for handling sales inquiries, managing events & its vendors, updating company’s website, marketing collaterals and social media content.
• Degree/Diploma in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or related field preferably;
• With 1-3 years working experience, a creative individual;
• A strong interest in sustainability, social media, content marketing, disruptive technology and brand engagement;
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written) in both English and Mandarin;
• Good copy-writing skills and experience of any photo editing software is an advantage;
• Good knowledge of internet, powerpoint, social media e.g. Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter and other Chinese networks e.g. wechat, weibo will be a PLUS;
• Web maintenance/digital marketing experience, with a good working knowledge of social media marketing tools, Google rankings and search engine optimization is desirable;
• Roll up your sleeve work ethic, and a team player;
• Looking to make a difference with your job for business & environment;
• Willing to make regional or international travel occasionally.
Please email your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
All applications should be addressed to Ms Catherine Hung. Please ensure that you state “Sales & Marketing Specialist” in the email subject.
CVs should include:
• Contact details, including email and contact numbers;
• Details of your education and qualifications, including professional qualifications where relevant;
• Details of your employment history, including relevant roles and experience;
• Relevant skills, achievements and training;
• Confirmation of your notice period;
• Names and contact details for two referees. Please note that we will not contact your referees without your express permission.
Your Cover Letter should summarise your interest in the role, providing evidence of your ability to match the criteria outlined above.
The closing date for applications is 14 April 2017.
(Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)